We offer different pest control options to fit the needs of our customers.
*All of our products are people, plant, and pet friendly!
1. One time ant treatments starts at $175 for structures under 4,000 sq ft
- We apply a perimeter barrier around the home that forces the ants to walk through it; which they then spread socially throughout the colony. For the interior we use a gel bait system that is applied in areas were people and pets won't come in contact.
-Includes an industry leading 6 month guarantee that ants will not come inside the home!
2. One time pest control treatments starts at $250 for structures under 4,000 sq ft
- We knock down all the accessible spider webs on the structure and apply a perimeter barrier that will target over 40 different crawling insects. For the interior it's more of a surgical strike based on what insect(s) you may be seeing.
3. Monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly programs all start at $90 and require a one-year commitment. You may switch back and forth between the 3 options at any time.
- All of our ongoing services require a one-year contract commitment. The treatment includes knocking down all accessible spider webs on the exterior of structure, and we apply a perimeter barrier that will target over 40 different crawling insects. We do an interior treatment on the first visit that usually knocks out whatever has infested the house. After that, most everything is controlled from the exterior with ongoing treatments. *If you are seeing lots of cockroaches or spiders, then we highly recommend a monthly or bi-monthly service.
*General Pest Control is defined by our company as the following: Ants, spiders, silver fish, pill bugs, ear wigs, cockroaches, crickets, and pantry pests. Some flying insects can be controlled/prevented when they are in their breeding stage.
What's not covered? Some bugs require a completely different service than a general pest control program. Examples of this would be Termites, bed bugs, fleas, ticks, mites, gophers, bees.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS FOR ONGOING SERVICES:
-Wasps can be added for an additional $5
-Bait boxes for rats/mice can be added for an additional $5 per box per visit. There is a *$10 per box fee for initial set up.